2. Types and sources of personal data
3. Purposes of personal data processing
4. Confidentiality and security
5. Term of personal data processing
6. User management of their personal data
7. Other data
8. Publication and policy updates
The user agrees to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - "Consent") freely, voluntarily and in his own interest.
Consent may be given by the User or his representative in any form, which allows to confirm the fact of its receipt, unless otherwise provided by law.
Including, but not limited to, Consent may be given:
When signing service and other documents between the User and the Operator;
Due to the explicit confirmation of the Consent on the Operator's websites when the User accepts the offer agreements intended for the user of the agreements, fills in the registration forms, subscription forms, etc.
The Operator does not collect or process special categories of personal data, the processing of which in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine requires the written consent of the User.
By giving Consent, the User hereby agrees to:
processing of his personal data by the Operator for the purposes in accordance with the section "Purposes of personal data processing" of this Policy;
The USER HAS THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW HIS CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY SENDING AN APPROPRIATE MESSAGE TO THE OPERATOR ACCORDING TO THE DEPARTMENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD
TYPES AND SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
- With your consent, you can configure the Operator to process the following personal data:
- last name, first name, patronymic (including separately);
- Email address;
- contact phone;
- date of birth;
- country, city, address (including separately);
- position (occupation), name of the organization;
- link to a personal site; accounts in social networks and messaging programs;
- personal data directly included in written agreements between the Operator and the User (for example, passport data, payment details).
The Operator does not have access to and does not process payment data of users (for example, information on payment cards, e-wallets, etc.) provided by them to third-party payment systems, where the User is redirected to pay for the services of the Operator. The procedure for handling such personal data is determined by the rules of the respective payment systems, and not by this Policy.
Personal data of users can be obtained by the Operator:
in the process of providing services and using the Operator's sites (for example, when users fill in the registration forms on the site, subscribe to news or free materials, when concluding a contract and making a purchase, etc.);
when users contact the Operator with a request by phone, e-mail or through customer support; from publicly available sources (for example, open profiles in social networks, etc.).
Purposes of personal data processing
Processing of personal data means recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data that do not fall into special categories, on processing of which, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, requires the written consent of the User.
Processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in order to:
- sale of goods and provision of services in accordance with contracts and agreements with Users, including invoicing, delivery of orders and other similar transactions;
- receiving and processing user feedback, including surveys, polls and other similar events;
- sending information and advertising materials of the Operator to the e-mail addresses of users provided by them for these purposes;
- promotion of goods and services through direct contacts with the User through means of communication;
- analysis of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- research and analysis of user preferences, product development and testing
- as well as the purposes directly provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Confidentiality and security
Processing of personal data of users is carried out by the Operator using databases on the territory of Ukraine.
Data may also be transmitted by the Operator to servers located in other countries where the Operator's service providers are located and which provide adequate legal protection of users' rights to process and transfer personal data. For example, in the case of using popular and reliable mailing services that ensure compliance with anti-spam legislation, etc.
The operator has the right to entrust the processing of personal data of users to third parties. For example, providers who provide the Operator with hosting services, fulfillment of orders, delivery of electronic mailings, etc. For each such person a list of actions with personal data, purposes of processing and the obligation to maintain confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data.
Personal data may also be provided to third parties in cases and in the manner expressly provided by applicable law (for example, at the request of public authorities, etc.).
The Operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data of users are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to disseminate personal data without the consent of users, unless otherwise provided by law.
The Operator takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, misrepresentation, blocking, copying, providing, disseminating personal data, as well as other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
The user must also take certain reasonable steps to protect his data as well as the systems, networks and services he uses. If the User has grounds to believe that the processing of his personal data by the Operator is no longer secure, he may notify the Operator in accordance with the section "Management of personal data" of this Policy.
Term of personal data processing
The Operator processes the personal data of users for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in the section "Objectives of personal data processing" of this Policy.
The operator destroys or depersonalizes personal data to achieve the purposes of processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve them.
Regardless of the purposes of processing, the User has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. In this case, the User agrees that the Operator retains the right to process personal data of the User, when required by the legislation of Ukraine.
User management of their personal data
The user has the right to:
- receive information from the Operator regarding the processing of his personal data, if such right is not limited in accordance with applicable law;
- require the Operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- take measures provided by law to protect their rights.
The User has the right to withdraw his Consent to the processing of personal data in full or in part at any time by submitting such a request to the Operator. Such a request must be sent to the e-mail address or letter to the address of the Operator specified in this section.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of electronic distribution of information and advertising materials may also be provided by the User by unsubscribing via the link "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the relevant mailings.
Users' requests for personal data processing are accepted by the Operator:
to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of Ukraine, Odessa, st. Zhukovsky, 22.
The letter must indicate the surname, name, patronymic of the User, e-mail address or postal address for feedback and the content of the application.
Publication and policy updates
This Policy is publicly available and is published through:
- Placing links to the Policy on the Operator's websites, including links to the Policy in contracts, agreements and other documents with Users, when necessary and acceptable. At its sole discretion, the Operator may periodically update this Policy.
- Changes in the Policy come into force from the moment of publication of the new edition on the site. The fact that the User uses our services after making the appropriate changes means his consent and acceptance of the new version of the Policy.
The date of the last update and previous revisions are indicated at the beginning of this Policy.
The Operator recommends that Users periodically re-read this Policy to get acquainted with its current version.